- How do I apply for a position at Public Radio International?
- How will I know the application deadline?
- Why do I see a job posting on another site, but the position is not listed on pri.org?
- To whom should I address my cover letter?
- How will I know the status of my application?
- Will I be notified when the position is filled?
- How long is the hiring process?
- Where are the positions located?
- Do you offer internships?
- Where can I send other application or employment related questions?
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com specifying the position title to which you are applying in the subject line. For certain positions, PRI may request additional materials to be sent along with your resume. If this is the case, this request will be indicated within the position posting.
Application deadlines, if any, will be included in the position posting. If there is not a deadline listed, PRI will remove the posting from the website once we are no longer accepting resumes or the position has been filled.
Job postings on other sites may be set to run for a longer period of time than our position openings. If you see an ad on another site, but not listed on PRI, the position has been filled or we are no longer accepting resumes for the position.
You can address your letter to PRI Human Resources.
We will generally contact top candidates within four weeks of submission to schedule an interview. Unfortunately, we are unable to reach out to all applicants with individual updates on the status of the position.
You will be notified that a position is filled if you have been interviewed for the position. We are unable to reach out to all candidates when a position has been filled.
We take pride in bringing on new team members and this, of course, takes great effort and time. From job posting to offer, our hiring process generally takes about 8 - 12 weeks.
All of our job postings will include the city in which the position is based. Our open positions are usually located at our headquarters in Minneapolis or at our offices at WGBH in Boston.
We do, on occasion, offer internships. Please click here for more information.
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org!